WELCOME TO THE
Texas City-La Marque Chamber of Commerce
The mission of the Texas City-La Marque Chamber is to serve members and enhance economic and community development. The Chamber is recognized as a vital resource, providing relevant, innovative and impactful programming that produces a healthy business climate and enhanced quality of life.
Mark Your Calendar
Be in the Spotlight! New Video Power Package
Create Your own Video Power Package
Own your own one-minute commercial video! Thanks to KHEA Radio’s talented production team, the Chamber is offering this exclusive new opportunity…the Video Power Package.
There are only 2 openings per month and for a limited time (until December 2020), this powerful online promotion is available for only $950.
View the first two high-quality, high-impact videos that were produced for Trey Industries and Rust-Ewing Insurance on the TCLM Chamber's YouTube channel, Facebook and Instagram pages.
- 1. Interested? Members, here is what you need to do:
• Decide to get on the list for this great marketing opportunity.
• Call or email the Chamber to reserve your time on the schedule.
• Prepare your talking points, location and personnel to appear in the video.
- 2. What the Chamber will do:• Hold a pre-production meeting to collaborate on the creative plan for your video. Locations and marketing goals will be determined in advance (approx. two weeks prior to your video production day).
• Post your finished video online on the TCLM Chamber YouTube channel and all Chamber social media channels.
• Provide your video to you on a flash drive and a thumbnail image to add to your own website, along with a list of Powerful Promotional Tips to further broaden your online exposure.
- 3. What KHEA will do:
• Direct, record, edit and produce your video to perfection! You will have full input and approval of the video content.
• Conduct your on-camera interviews and guide you through the process to maximize your video’s professional appearance.
• Cross post your video for additional exposure on KHEA Radio online and other media outlets including i45 Now.
The key value of your Video Power Package comes from the sharing and cross-posting of your commercial content by the Texas City-La Marque Chamber of Commerce. Google ranks a link from a Chamber among the most credible sources in any community. By having this highly credible third-party posting of your video, your search engine ranking will receive a HUGE boost!
Let the Chamber and KHEA help you create a killer video this year! Step up your marketing game and get your high-quality Video Power Package for this low price before the openings in 2020 fill up.
For further information on the Video Power Package call the Chamber at 409-935-1408 or
The Chamber is working to keep members informed and connected within the community as we learn more about the Coronavirus. Businesses are experiencing unexpected and unprecedented challenges. The Chamber is committed to providing as much support as possible. We are available by phone, text or email. Please utilize the Chamber to communicate any information that will benefit your business. Chamber eblasts are a platform for members to communicate with the community. Meetings and events that were scheduled are being postponed. Check Chamber eblasts and this website for all rescheduled dates. Our priority is the safety of the community and prosperity of local businesses. Please refer to the “Resources” tab and “News” section for continuously updated information.
NEW! Texas City-La Marque Chamber Guidebook to Reopening Your Business:
Updates from the Governor's Strike Force to Open Texas including Checklists for your business:
COVID-19 GALVESTON COUNTY COMMUNITY RESOURCES
Your City is working diligently for you, and department information can be found online. For official information visit:
Small Business Resources
Texas Health and Human Services
SBA Small Business Guidance and Loan Resources
US Chamber Response Tool Kit
Better Business Bureau Tips
Gulf Coast Water Authority
3630 FM 1765
Texas City, TX 77590
Brandon Wade, General Manager/CEO